Are you searching to build a website but don’t know where to start? Have you heard of Wix before and are curious to learn more? In this Wix review, we’ll go over everything you need to know about this popular website builder platform.
We’ll cover the pros and cons, pricing, templates, and more. So whether you’re just starting or are considering using Wix for your next project, read on for all the details.
What Is Wix?
Wix is a versatile website builder that enables you to make extremely personalized websites. One of the easiest CMSs to use, it is appropriate for both beginners and specialists. Wix was founded in 2006 and rose to prominence in its industry, becoming well-known in almost every nation worldwide. It gives consumers access to a comprehensive platform where they can manage their online Business and build flexible websites.
Additionally, it aids in lead generation, client connection development, payment gateway integration, and organic business growth for small business owners. Additionally, it is very scalable, allowing you to keep utilizing it as your company grows and forging long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships without ever having to change.
More than 330,000 people are currently using the Wix website builder for e-commerce. Additionally, Wix users love to use the Wix platform. Wix is currently used by over 21 million mobile websites, which is just another testament to its cross-platform versatility. It’s currently extensively used across industries by small- and large-scale businesses, much like Shopify. Wix artificial design intelligence is the best tool if you are a professional website builder. Using this best website builder, you can rank your website on search engines. You can visit the Wix support page to learn how to build a website.
Wix Features Overview.
For professionals from all backgrounds, Wix offers a wealth of capabilities.
Listed below are a few of them:
- User-friendly drag-and-drop builder and user interface.
- Wix website improved mobile view.
- Hundreds of lovely templates can be found at Wix sites.
- Marketing resources.
- Contact Control.
- Wix Adi.
- SSL Accredited.
- Instruments for social media marketing.
- Professional post office.
- Wix app store.
- An individual Google Mailbox.
- Tools for analytics and reporting.
- Free and dependable web hosting.
- Buttons for social media.
- Editor for text.
- Gratis fonts.
- Best for website builders.
- Switch templates.
Wix site provides an online shop builder with a wealth of features to help you construct a beautiful storefront and expand your e-commerce business. Also, by using this Wix site feature, your site will rank on search engine optimization.
Features offered by the e-commerce Wix website builder include:
- Enables you to sell across several platforms.
- Combines safe payment gateway integration.
- Oversees complete fulfillment.
- Checkout and shopping cart conversion optimization.
- Offers sophisticated marketing tools.
- Drag-and-drop capabilities.
- Templates for mobile devices.
Additionally, Wix lets website owners include product videos. They are able to offer a more interesting shipping experience and information on listings, thanks to this. To generate distinct versions of pages with multiple languages, you can alternatively utilize “Wix Multilingual.”:
The ability of a strong eCommerce platform to deliver client happiness is one of the major requirements. With Wix, you can sell anything, including handmade goods and podcasts. You can use the Wix Booking application to accept online reservations as well.
Your customers could quickly leave if your product photographs are zoomed in awkwardly, or your layout is distracting. Wix provides eye-catching and captivating design templates to assist you in creating a beautiful online store. You can also include up to 15 product photos.
For a global company, it provides more than 15 payment alternatives, including Stripe, PayPal, Square, and others. To assist you in facilitating secure online payments, all Wix-enabled eCommerce sites are outfitted with SSL. The inventory management offered by Wix is not the finest. However, it enables you to sell an endless number of goods.
A CSV file can be used to import products in bulk right away. Additionally, it provides product management, which enables you to track product numbers, automatically identify products as being out of stock, and manage inventories. From the dashboard, you can quickly keep track of all your orders and configure shipping and tax policies for goods shipped to various regions.
Approximately 70% of visitors who have all the items in their carts and then check out depart your website. Wix provides an abandoned cart recovery function that enables you to send automatic emails for a cordial follow-up to help you recoup part of the lost money.
Multichannel selling on websites like Facebook, Pinterest, and Amazon is not a feature of Wix. However, for multichannel selling and to add new features, you can easily link with any third-party program like Ecwid. Wix makes it incredibly simple to launch your online store.
- Join Wix or sign in with an existing Wix account.
- From over 500 pre-made Wix templates, pick one for your website online store.
- To create and alter the look of your store, use the drag-and-drop editor and other resources.
- Product-wise, expand your online shop.
- Set up the shipping procedure after integrating it with a payment processor.
- Choose a unique domain for your online store.
- Create your online e-commerce store, and lastly.
Plans For Wix Ecommerce Pricing:
You can establish an online store with their free version if you’re just starting. However, you need a paid plan if you want to accept payments, which is probably what you want to do.
Wix offers the following four premium plans:
- Basic Business: $23 per month.
- $27 per month for Business Unlimited.
- Business VIP costs $49.
- $500 monthly for businesses.
Small and medium-sized businesses can use the first three Wix website programs. The capacity to collect payments online, Google Analytics connection, and other common features are included. The fourth plan, which is for big businesses, has a high cost. The paid e-commerce options from Wix also come with a 14-day money-back guarantee. So, if you’re unsatisfied with your decision, you can return your entire purchase price hassle-free.
Best Wix Features And Advantages:
Wix received multiple honors in 2019, including the FinancesOnline awards for “Best eCommerce Software,” “Expert’s Choice,” and “Great User Experience.” The following are the main characteristics that frequently set it apart from its competition:
1. Wix Editor:
The Wix editor is simple to use and rather intuitive. Additionally, it gives you complete control over the design of your website and customizes it. Alternatively, you can choose from more than 500 responsive, pre-designed themes and begin from scratch. Customizing the web pages you create is exceptionally simple because of the drag-and-drop features.
Before choosing one, you can experiment with the available attributes, gain useful, practical experience, and test out the many possible permutations. People who want to create websites, even those without any technical skills manually, should use the Wix editor.
You may improve your SEO strategy using the editor, which will help your website appear more prominently in search results. For instance, the Wix editor makes it simple to adjust the URLs, allowing you to alter your search engine rankings. Additionally, the editor automatically adjusts the screen display for various gadgets, including smartphones, Desktops, laptops, and tablets, making it cross-platform compatible.
The Wix editor also allows you to include animations, movies, images, and other scroll effects to give your design a new perspective. These scroll effects have a variety of applications. For instance, you may use effects like parallax, reveal, zoom-in, or fade-in scrolling to give your website additional dimensions.
Additionally, you can increase your expressiveness by omitting words and picking from more than 100 built-in fonts or even uploading your own. You can also display various videos, text, and photographs using the Wix editor. Overall, Wix Editor’s clean functionality is amazing and distinguishes it from its rivals.
Wix App Market:
Another fantastic aspect of Wix is the Wix app market, which offers outstanding apps to help you expand your Business. You can add various features and functionality to your website using any of these apps from the Wix app market. In the Wix app market, there are more than 300 apps. Nearly everything can be done with a Wix app, including managing events, SEO tools to improve search engine ranking, online survey tools for websites, and more to make your online stores profitable.
Let’s imagine you require assistance managing a forthcoming event. You may holistically provide end-to-end solutions throughout the event lifecycle and focus on the primary event using an event management app from the store.
You can use this software to assist you with various additional tasks. Among them are:
- You can have a live conversation with your clients using it. With a carefully considered plan, you may interact with clients around-the-clock and fully meet all of their needs.
- Customers enjoy conversing with their peers. Customers can use the app to visit a forum where they can converse, brainstorm ideas, and assist each other with problems.
Additionally, Wix Market offers an app that can be used to set up your online Business quickly.
Examining the Online Store application:
Ten products are the most you may sell using the Online Store app. You also get a chance to access many other features with the premium subscription, including abandoned cart recovery, bitcoin acceptance, direct bank payments, and more. This program expands your reach to potential clients by enabling you to sell on your website and Facebook and Amazon.
3. Email Marketing.
Compared to other website builders, Wix provides one of the most remarkable email marketing services. Businesses may produce and distribute newsletters, sales promotions, invites, product updates, and more to their leads and potential consumers. Additionally, you have access to a wide range of backgrounds, colors, and fonts, giving you complete customization and command over the visual appearance of your emails.
Additionally, it provides customers with a wide range of templates to choose from if they don’t want to create one themselves. One of its primary features is Wix’s ability to interact with any third-party platform seamlessly. Using HTML code, you can quickly incorporate third-party email marketing services like AWeber, MailChimp, ConvertKit, or GetResponse into your Wix website.
Through a seamless connection incorporated into the function, it is also simple to access all of your contacts. For instance, you may set up your account so that all of the email addresses you’ve gathered from your website and third parties like Gmail and Outlook are displayed in one database.
Additionally, adding social media links to your email newsletter is extremely simple. A very thorough statistics dashboard is also included to help you assess how well your email marketing efforts are working. The statistics include the number of emails delivered, the open rate, and the click rate. The dashboard has three primary emphasis areas.
It also shows the number of spam complaints made, if any, and the email bounce rate. The delivery rate in this instance is high, but the open rate may be higher. According to your Business and the aspects you want to enhance, you might make conclusions.
A tool called “Advanced statistics” can be used to track clicks coming from various platforms, such as tablets, desktop computers, and mobile phones. Your email campaign’s extensive statistical analysis aids decision-making, raises the bar for customer service, and increases sales.
Below mentioned is a quick rundown of all the Wix email marketing features:
- Several styles-customizable email templates.
- Tools for social media.
- Tracking of statistics.
- Selected by hand templates.
- Simple integration of contacts.
Wix Pros & Cons:
Here is a summary of all the advantages and disadvantages of Wix.
Listed below are several advantages that set Wix apart from similar products:
- Under the Wix website, users can import an existing domain name or create a bespoke one from scratch. They can stand out in the market and develop their brand thanks to this.
- You may create unique logos for your company with Wix’s “Logo Maker” by answering a few questions about your preferences and industry.
- All Wix websites come with built-in SSL certificates that guarantee the security and reliability of all data.
- It might be difficult to keep a record of all of a major company’s contacts. With Wix’s all-encompassing contact management, you can handle every contact on a single platform.
- Wix develops password-protected pages so that your client has priority access.
- Businesses can compute and establish specific custom tax and shipping rules for destinations worldwide using Wix.
- When a new version is available, Wix automatically updates the program. This eliminates the requirement for manual software updates.
- It provides substantial customer service through phone calls, live chats, emails, and support tickets. A sizable knowledge base and callback services are also available.
- It provides services in various languages, including Swedish, Dutch, Polish, etc.
- Wix offers connectivity with various payment channels so that users can issue invoices, keep track of billings, and process payments immediately.
- Wix makes it challenging to switch between themes because you can’t copy material from one template to another.
- The “Wix” branding watermark is included in the free plan. It may affect your company’s potential brand-building initiatives.
- The analytics are not available in Wix’s free plan. Without comprehensive analytics, your Business is nothing more than conjecture. A firm can use analytics to evaluate statistics like CTR, open rates, visitor volume, and more and make informed decisions.
- Wix makes it somewhat difficult to move websites to another platform. The entire procedure is challenging, time-consuming, and expensive. It is also difficult to export your website to a different provider in the future if you are no longer satisfied with Wix.
You can create a website using Wix even if you have no coding or design skills. The Wix website offers hundreds of themes from which you can select one before personalizing your website with your content and graphics. Wix also offers many features, including eCommerce capabilities, an app market, built-in SEO tools, and more. Site builders who own website love to use this site builder.
We’ve been impressed with the Wix platform, features, and customer service. If you’re searching for a procedure to create a professional website on your own (or with help from Wix), we recommend giving them a try. If you want more details like Wix code, editor x, Wix bookings, Wix templates, Wix payments, and artificial design intelligence adi, then visit the official Wix website. Hope you found this guide on Wix reviews online helpful and useful.